Thread: Huge Coin Trees are trouble in Farmville

Huge Coin Trees are trouble in Farmville

Zynga have performed something through coding and that result to mess up the Giant coin trees and they are broken. If they were exterior to the orchards then that farm will not load. Therefore if you last closed Farmville at the same time as on the farm that the Giant coin trees were on then Farmville will not load at all. If you are on other farm then only that will load. If all the Giant coin trees were in the orchards then both farms will load but the orchard(s) that the trees were in will be broken which is very disappointing for us.

Re: Huge Coin Trees are trouble in Farmville

I am aware that I had a coin tree exterior my orchard while I last exited my farm and I only asked my neighbors who are locked out as well and they replied with the same thing.

I had scooped one up very last night but it was the similar size as the standard coin tree. It was out of the orchard on my English farm where I was at what time as I got shut up. I really wish that they are going to fix that soon. I was in the midst of doing my orchard and I hate while they aren’t all prepared at the same time.

I only have regular coin trees but I am getting the out of sync error when i try to switch to that farm. This really sucks because I have the double mastery statue from my quests and it's going to waste. I can still see the one in my kids gift box and her account works. It even has a real name but yeah it should be a simple fix. They removed the whole item out of the game data and should not be that hard to restore it back in. If they don't fix it soon, will they extend the time on the wildlife habitat?

I have been trying to get a giant coin tree seedling for the last half hour. The game kept going out of sync every half dozen orchards or so and I was getting NO seedlings. I figured the coin tree seedlings were causing the out of sync errors as every time I removed the coin tree from the mix, I would get seedlings of the other trees and no out of sync messages. Came here and discovered there is indeed a problem.