Thread: Something must be changed in Farmville

Something must be changed in Farmville

Now I hate the Raffle Booth. Because, firstly it was the Flower Mini Horse and on very next week it become Gypsy Stallion. This is the reason that I think something is to be changed in that. Being a horse collector, I can say that this is dreadful therefore I want to ask that would you be willing to give FC for either the Flower Mini Horse otherwise the Gypsy Stallion if they were available in the market or within a Mystery Game.

Re: Something must be changed in Farmville

I would buy them in the market otherwise mystery game. I am also a horse collector that is actually getting miffed at this. I collected as well as bought like 370+ tickets for the previous raffle trying to obtain the flower horse devoid of any luck. Now there is one more horse in the raffle. It's very frustrating as I wanted that flower horse bad and never could get it.

According to me it is not good time to take the tickets because that is going to be just waste of money to purchase that.

They would charge dissimilar prices for unlike users and no doubt price them far over the "usual" price. I am really burnt on the raffle, the mystery game, and then tonight’s changing prices on the unicorn and cat. I went NUTS for the initial raffle as well but subsequent to seeing how it worked I gave up. I positively trust these steeds approach the business-in restricted or an alternate one. The blossom steed doesn't go into the stable; if this one doesn't possibly that might be regarded one that doesn't number?

I think if they could unequivocally put the wager tickets on the unhindered endowments page then it could bring about a macrocosm of improvement. I'm dragged with it. It's absolutely impossible to get enough to even have a chance at the uncommon prizes, even with the enhanced chances. But also the vast majority of the appeals I get from neighbors state "much obliged concerning attempting, but your neighbor has had enough serve some useful purpose. But also no, I wouldn't pay money for either stallion. I haven't purchased a brand new steed in advances.

The stallion looks like additional sluggishness on Zynga's part to make a "unique" beast by re-shading an old one and worse than their expected crummy endeavors. I got it! How about we give the snow stallion a dull throat and call it a vagabond stallion.