Thread: How to turn off the annoying "pointer" in the centre of the screen in Tropico 4

How to turn off the annoying "pointer" in the centre of the screen in Tropico 4

I have XBOX 360 at my home from last three years. I don’t have any problem with the device till last week. Actually I am big fan of the gaming. I played almost all the games and I like to play latest games as much as possible. I am starting the new games Tropico 4 pc demo which is very interesting. But the problem is when I am trying to play that game then I get the pointer in center of screen in Tropico 4 while playing. I can’t get the exact reason of this problem. I try various things but nothing works for me. I also search for the solution on the web but I did not get the proper solution for that. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: How to turn off the annoying "pointer" in the centre of the screen in Tropico 4

as per the conditions I come to know that I can give you some information about this problem. I think this is the well known bug that can found under specific circumstances when you are trying to connect the XBOX controller to your computer. The proper information does not found till now. So I think this problem can be solved as soon as possible.

Re: How to turn off the annoying "pointer" in the centre of the screen in Tropico 4

In your question you did not mention the proper information about your problem. this problem may occur due to various reasons so I cannot give the exact solution for that.

This problem found in the most of the users. So there is no worry to understand the reason of this problem. This problem may relate to hardware only. So for solving this you have to check out the various things. First you have to unplug the XBOX controller. Then check out for all the connections. If the connection not tight then also this type of problem found in the device. You can also checkout for the software issue. I hope this will work for you. Thank you.

According to your description I conclude that you have hardware related issue. So I am giving you advice to solve this kind of issue. You can use the controller's sticks to pan the camera around which is the possible solution for you. but I am not sure about the noise of helicopter which will get you in the game. Or you can get the option for turning off the circle in the center.