Thread: Has to Pay For the Super Orchards in Farmville

Has to Pay For the Super Orchards in Farmville

Hello friends, I have recently started playing the Farmville. I want to ask that is there any cost of the Super Orchards. As I am new to this game and I have seen many users have using the super orchard and also the user are at the higher level. So please tell me what I should do, it is having some price to buy it; it cost some Farm Cash for it. Your suggestion would be helpful to me thank you.

Re: Has to Pay For the Super Orchards in Farmville

It is not having any price for buying it and I have not projected to do it. I have heard that it comes in coins; you did not have to spend the farm cash over it. As you have said that you have just started playing it, so as you keep on playing it then you might be able to know how you can buy it and also at what level you can buy it. So better keep on playing the game for the more information and also try to reach on the higher level as soon you can to get available for the new updates and also for the new features to be use in the game.

No it do cost you farm cash, it cost you some coins which is cheap enough to buy. It is available at some certain level, as you have just started then you might have to go till that level than you will be able to buy it,

Thank you so much, as I am just a starter to this game I am not knowing much about the game and I seen the super orchard in many farm so I was willing to buy it, but it was showing locked to me. So I thought I might require some farm cash to buy it which I might not have it in my account. I was thinking to buy some farm cash also, but I thought to ask some suggestion on this. I think I have done the proper thing by asking the suggestion and I will keep on play the game will try to unlock the as much features in the game.