Thread: Tree Breeders in Farmville

Tree Breeders in Farmville

When I was breeding trees today I was swapping my newer trees into my ready orchards like normal. I expected to get one or two new ones but I kept getting only the trees that were in there before the orchard was ready. Looks like zynga took care of us breeding trees to get what we want. Please share your all ideas with me. I am sure that you guys will clear all my doubts. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Tree Breeders in Farmville

I’ve bred 6 big star flower trees so far tonight and they weren’t what were in the orchards to begin with, I had diff seeder trees. All seedlings I’ve gotten have been the new tree except 1 so it’s working well for me. They probably changed it to the way the habitat works. If the tree wasn't on that orchard the first 10% or whatever value they gave for orchards, it won’t be included in the harvest. I have bred the magic orange trees and have been getting the magic orange trees in seedlings not the seeder trees. So for me it's business as usual.

I doubt that rotating trees through orchards was the concept to begin with. I buy 2 of each level 1 tree, pop them in an orchard and pretty much just leave them there. When I bought my new orange trees, I did drop them each in different orchards just so they would be ready at the same time as the rest of my trees, and even though there was more of the original tree in there, I got a seedling for the orange tree out of one of them. So I don't think anything has changed.

I sell my signs and stuff my orchards. I stuff them to get more trees to give to my neighbors. They enjoy having lots of the level 2 trees especially the nicer ones. So for me stuffing is a way to help my neighbors, mastering the tree is an annoying side effect since I get an extra popup and sign I have to sell.

I stuff to share new trees with friends and even after I've mastered the new tree I'll continue to stuff it as long as I have neighbors who still want it. Even just yesterday I had a friend who had mentioned she only had one 4th of July tree so I got my mastered 4th of July trees and stuffed them in order to get her a few of them. Mystery seedlings off of the feed are pretty much crap now. Before the average was about forever 5 mystery seedlings one was good. Now it seems forever 50 you'll end up with a ton of granny smiths, Jackfruits, Ponderosa lemon trees and maybe one good tree.

Just seems now the trees that you have the most in seems to be the seedlings, as for I did the bell flower tree yesterday with my setting trees, got all bell and none of the setting trees, was the first in awhile. Just seems some trees are hard to get seedlings, and defaults to the setting tree but it’s always a crap shoot, but you learn to deal with it. The way my farm is set up and with the number of each tree that I have, it would take forever.

I don’t stuff trees to master them, the mastery will come when it comes, and I like to give my neighbors as many new trees as I can. Maybe I did have awful luck. My England orchards will be done tonight so maybe it was just my imagination. I hope it was. I hope I can still get good trees for my neighbors! It’s hard to breed new trees. I really don’t like the fact that the trees cost so much now it takes longer to earn up the money for the strait players like me who don’t use money cards to get trees in less we befriend tree breeders.