Thread: System Requirements for Tropico 4 game

System Requirements for Tropico 4 game

friends I just have heard about this game Tropico 4 that it’s an excellent game and I am all set to play this game. But as my PC is little older so can anyone tell me that what the requirements I mean the system specification for this game are. Can anyone tell me what the requirements for this game are? I am waiting to hear it from you. Suggestions in this regard will be deeply appreciated.

Re: System Requirements for Tropico 4 game

Well the Windows PC system requirements for Tropico 4, has been released on 5th of August 24, 2011 by Kalypso Media and the Minimum requirements are
    System:
    • Windows Vista / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
    • 2 Giga Hz Quad Core Central Processing Unit
    • 2 Giga Byte of RAM
    • HDD: 5 Giga Byte free hard disk space
    • Shader Model 3.0 (Graphic Card)

these are the minimum requirements though. Recommended requirements for this are however:
    • Windows Vista / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
    • 2 Gigabyte Quad Core CPU
    • 2 Gigabyte RAM
    • 5 Gigabyte free hard disk space
    • Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB, DirectX 9.0c(Graphic Card)

I am not very good at the technical section of the computer but I like gaming. So it may sound like a novice question but when I compared my system with the requirements you just specified I think I might be able to run this game. Although everything seems to be fine In place of 2 GHz Quad core I am having 3.1 GHz Dual Core so I wanted to know that Does this will prevent the system from performing well? Will the graphics be Ok, or will it lead to some of the problems. I am also not sure That if I will be able to run the game on my system Kindly do help me with some suggestion. I am having Intel HD Graphics 2000.

I think your graphics will not be that god but to know about this You can do One thing Try running the demo version of the game and see how is it running If it works fine than Its good or you will have to suffer from the low graphics .

Well if you are a serious game player I would advise you not to rely on onboard Graphics like Intel GMA. You can do one thing that you should go for actual graphics cards with like Nvidia and ATI. They enhance the gaming performance and your game look and will be like wow! In fact these graphics are specially designed for these purposes. So make a check if your system is compatible with these cards and For My system I had Nvidia GTX 460 and the game performance is superb. So I think You too can have this graphics for your system. All the best! Happy gaming!

Similar is the reply from my side Don’t just rely on the on board game If you are not sure that what graphics card you are having You can perform a check on the system properties and look for the available latest available graphics cards in the market t I think you will better experience the game then.