Thread: Getting pop up for the free gift purchased of Farm Cash (FC) in Farmville

Getting pop up for the free gift purchased of Farm Cash (FC) in Farmville

Hello friends, I am getting the pop up for the free gift purchased with Farm Cash (FC), and I do not know which free gift I have purchased. When I click on that pop up I am not able to see any of the pictures loading on my screen. Does anyone know about it, that what it is and how am I getting the pop up. I am also curious to see that is the free gift is worth of $ 1.00 or more than that….please suggest me what should I do and how I can stop the pop up to keep on coming on the screen. Thank you all in advance for helping me.

Re: Getting pop up for the free gift purchased of Farm Cash (FC) in Farmville

Yes my friend I am also getting the same pop up, even when I am clicking on the pop up I am also not able to see any picture of the free gifts. I think the Zynga might be trying this, as it might be adding it to the program and started the demo of it to see that what will the user will do or not. If they are getting the positive answer then they will continue it and will try to start the program in proper and best way for the user. If they are actually starting then they should allow the user to buy the gift at the lower or the cheap rates for themselves. If such thing would be added then it would be great to buy the new thing and also we can send to the neighbors too. It would not start from the $1.00 it will start from little more prices and will be able to users to buy the gifts. Let’s see and wait for it.

Yes I am also getting the same message as you are getting. But I not clicking on it, I am just trying to avoiding it and starts play the game. As I am not stupid to buy the gifts and spend the money for these gift things on the Farmville. So I cannot tell you more on this.

Yes my friend I am also getting the same issue which you are facing right now, but I am able to see the picture of it. So when I try to purchase or buy then it does not give the option of the $ 1.00 but it gives me option of the price starting from the $ 5.75. It is strange to see and get this on the screen. So if you are getting the picture and some try then tell me what the option it is sowing. I am sure that any gift will not be starting from $ 1.00; it will be more than you are expecting. So wait see if it comes o your screen or not.

Well if it is pop up then it might be the demo of it, such that the Zynga might be testing it. You better check out with your friends, that are they also getting the same pop up or not or are they able to view if they are getting the pop up. Just give a small try.

Just try to go to the Farmville official website and see that have they mention anything related to the free gifts. Whenever the Zynga does, it gives some information about it on that site for the particular game. So go over there and check it out for your problem. If you are not getting any information then you just try to put it on the query section in the website and checked it after some time then you will definitely get the answer from the experts or from the programmer who might have program the game in that particular manner. I am sure you might get some kind of information from there and you will be able to see what it is.

As I was thinking that I was only getting, but as you all are getting it then it is programmer trying to see does it work or not, as a new feature for the game. I think it not good idea for it, but let it be it programmer who is thinking and creating the game. Thank you for all the replies you have done.