Thread: English countryside quests in Farmville should not end

English countryside quests in Farmville should not end

The English countryside quest is coming to end as I have heard from the some website of the Farmville. The English countryside quest was a quite interesting and also attracted. It has a large number of people which are continuing playing the Farmville on the English countryside quest. Most of the users are also on the halfway of the game. Even there are also numerous new players who have just started to play the game. All the users will be disappointed if the English countryside quest will be ended. I think it should at least allow new users to have the fun and let them play. What you people suggest about this, do you agree with the suggestion I am talking about.

Re: English countryside quests in Farmville should not end

I am agreeing with the point of yours. As you can take the case of mine, as I am playing the Farmville since February 2010 and I have reached to the 92 level now, I really worked hard on the England when it opened and also finishing the quests someway around in the month of May. However I was usually to farm on the England side during the months from March to May, and I also still remember the main farm now: I open and close from there and assign most of my time on the England Crops and the pub. Actually a player always focused on the main farm and also it takes long time on that farm. So according to me the quests should be on for longer time and also it should not be in the limited time to complete it. And you can also use the Farm Cash (FC) to finish the quests and I have done the same way to finish some of the quests, as I rarely purchase the farm cash, even I use the farm cash for the coop parts and also for the cara potatoes and perhaps one other, to accelerate the ability to plant the entire crops on both of my farms and also to share the storage. I think the farm cash should not be required for it. It is sad of those entire users who were in the middle of the quests and have lost the quest.

I am not all disappointed with the ending of the English countryside quests, as I have finished all the quests a month ago, but I am having neighbors who have not finish with the quests. I hope that the Zynga should go back on their words and let it be on for the current playing users.

As like me, I usually manage to get through all the entire quests, but the England Countryside one is very much long and I have also spend much of the farm cash on other things, which is enables on the farm. I am shocked when I have heard this announcement that the English countryside quests is been ended. I thought that the English countryside quests would be going on for some more period and the new players would be able to gain benefit of it.

I think that the Zynga is not caring about the new users who have just started the game. I think it is showing the sight of the game end, as it is been announcing it. I do not understand the point of ending the game in any sense. Actually it is just a program which is included inside a program, which is that they have to keep it running. If the Zynga is trying to get it clean as they need some actually sort for the maintenance, then it is bad programming done to maintain it. With this they are actually punishing the new or often users for playing the game. I should suggest that Zynga should not to stop it, let it be on for the new and often users.