Thread: Farmville: type of patterns you wish to breed

Farmville: type of patterns you wish to breed

Hello all the famers, I am posting this over here to know that what kind of the patterns you people desire to have to breed on FarmVille. Please share your creative ideas for this game.

Re: Farmville: type of patterns you wish to breed

I don't care to raise the pigs. I would like to perceive a crescent moon pattern otherwise how about a sun? How about every 21st of the month you put that month's astrology symbol on it? It wouldn't be that difficulty, you can discover a simple design intended for the patterns within a basic Wing Dings font like in my Windows 7 the font is just called Wingdings. That same font even has moons and suns in it. The worse pattern you came out with is the striped down the back patterns. You cannot really see the pattern on the animals back.

I want it to have additional patterned color changers or something else that can catch the eye.

According to me tie-dye pattern would be remarkable. Anything with the body changing would be good as well this is something which passes the trait on with breeding. Other than this, I would wish to see a few multi-colored patterns but not sure accurately what designs. I would love to be able to reproduce (in dissimilar colors) any of the original exceptional edition sheep (valentines, shamrocks, etc.) but as they are all ewes we would require rams to match them.

I liked the leapord pattern on both pigs as well as sheep so now I want to see zebra. Also I know we have spotted and star so why not try a design with diff size spots and diff size star. You can even have the shapes swirl so long big circle in middle and each spot after swirl out and get smaller each time.

It would be extremely fun to have a electric ram you now like the illegal but that would be so cool and I know many players would be pleased to have a ram who do electric colors. we all miss the other one so would be very fun to lastly could have an electric one because that was extremely cool sheep and was so fun to breed with it. At the time I don’t buy the racing ram into market because we previously have that and we got it from sheep pen when we level up. Only dissimilarity is that the ram in market have one more color which we can make self.

I would like a ram that is submissive to the ewe in pattern, maybe to recreate patterns from old novelty sheep like the clover sheep. Different sheeps which spells out farmville, every sheep per letter build it as a game to get prizes.

I like the idea of having over 2 colors within a pattern if probable. I like the beach ball but would love to be able to obtain say red, white and blue out of it otherwise pink, green and something else. I believe tie dye is a good idea. I try to obtain a solid yellow once in a while. I think a scottish tartan would be a attractive idea. There are a lot of combinations intended for those.

I think a pattern that has more than 2 colors (except black sometimes) would work. I also think the red and blue polkadot didn't work to breed but it would let you breed something like red and white polka dot. A plaid would work similar to a Scottish tartan. I like the beachball pattern and stars pattern but would like to see more than 2 colors. I think a sheep with breast cancer ribbons in October would be good for breast cancer month. A striped sheet with different colors (tiger stripes) or even a candy cane striped one would be cute.