Thread: Would You Use the Wildlife Habitat in Farmville?

Would You Use the Wildlife Habitat in Farmville?

Hello all the Farmville lovers and fans, I want to ask you all a small question regarding the new feature which is been added recently in the Farmville. I am talking about the Wildlife Habitat in the Farmville which is been recently added in the Farmville features. So how many are using it and for what purpose you people are using it and will you be using it daily or not. So people give your suggestion of using it and also tell what extra can be done by that feature. Thank you.

Re: Would You Use the Wildlife Habitat in Farmville?

Yes the Wildlife Habitat is been recently added in the Farmville and it is good feature to use it. By using the Wildlife Habitat, we can breed the huge numbers of Animals which comes in small amount such as farm cash animals like the Ornament Reindeer and the Buffalo in the Farmville. So it is better to use the Wildlife Habitat for breeding of the animals which are been present on your farm and it is been easy and faster way to breed them all. You do not have go and keep on breeding each and every animal on the farm. As many users try to do the old and simple method, by going to each animal and breeding them, which takes a lot of time and also which bores the users to play the game for longer period of time. Wildlife Habitat features let it happen fast and also save time.

I think it can only hold 20 animals and my Wildlife Habitat is already full. I am also having more animals on the farm but I am thinking to sell them and make some room on the farm. I do not think that it wills not brother me for this for long time. I use it very rarely.

I am having 4 of the Wildlife Habitat on my farm, as I uses the 2 for the free animals which I get from the gifts or from the other tasks which I do and the rest 2 I use it for cash animals which I have purchased them with the farm cash. Actually the original screen suggest for the unicorns, Pegasus and the dragons which will go in, but the last rumor says that it will not be in. if it is true then my interest using the Wildlife Habitat will be become less and also I am having the 4 of them in my farm. By the time I will use it and keep on breed the animals.

I am not using the Wildlife Habitat till the time I do not get all the new animals on the farm. I will needed 2 more than I will delete the damn thing or sell it from my farm. So send me new animals on my farm so I can buy the Wildlife Habitat.

I think that the Wildlife Habitat is the great thing for storing the animals. I have plenty of the critters, and it is nice to be able to store the animals with using less space on the farm or the paddock area which I currently having it right now. I am also enjoying of getting the babies animal from it, though I am think that 30 feeds would be bit excessive for it. But overall I am really enjoying the Wildlife Habitat as getting new animal and also occupying lesser space for the animals, mainly all the animals are together and are been breed together with a single click.