Thread: 32x32 expansion is available in farmville

32x32 expansion is available in farmville

While loading the Farmville in my computer I can see the message that 32x32 expansion available but after starting the game when I open the market bat that time I cannot see the 32x32 expansion all I can see is only 30 x 30. now I want to know that if the 32x32 is already out then how much farm cash I will have to spend. if anyone has any idea regarding this then let me know.

Re: 32x32 expansion is available in farmville

According to me you if you have not yet expand your farm on 28 x 28 then you will not able to see the 32 x32 option. First you have to expand your farm 28 x 28 and after expanding the farm you will be able to see the 32x32 expansion in your market.

Well as far as I know 32 x 32 is not available to all the users because in my farm I can see the option of the expanding farm on 32 x 32 but when my friends open the farm at that time they have only 30 x 30 options. I think you should wait for the some days and this option will be available for you also. You have to spend 180 farm cashes. i think it will be a too costly to because earning farm cash in the Farmville has never been easy.

One thing I would like to know about Farmville game is whenever any new expansion gets introduced at that time they will make previous expansion option available with coin upgrades but when I open my farm and then when I click on the market at that time 30 x 30 expansion is still fiving option for the cash upgrade only. In my system there is one more problem is occurring some days before I have upgrade my English country farm with 28 x 28 but after doing that whenever I fly to English farm at that time my browser gets crashed . Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

As far as I know you should first try to solve this issue by loading the Farmville game with different web browser and after loading it in the different web browser you have to check whether you are getting the same issue or not. If you don’t get the same problem then I think you should upgrade the flash player and problem will get solved.

If you are facing the problem only with the any particular browser then I think you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling the browser from your laptop or computer and after that you have to delete all the temporary files from your system and then you have to install the browser again in your laptop or computer. Now after installing the browser you have to open the Farmville and after that check whether your problem get soled or not, if you get the same problem after that then let me know.

As you have suggested in your solution that by doing the flash player update I can fix this issue and after reading that I have downloaded flash player update file in my system and then I have upgraded my flash player. Now after upgrading the flash player I have restart the system and then when I tried to load the Farmville at that time it worked fine. Now I am not having any issue. Thank you for helping me.