Thread: Which would be the simple version for Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Console or PC version?

Which would be the simple version for Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Console or PC version?

The title says it all. well I have setup this question to get some views from you all on this, so do start replying guys on the same and start answering me out as if what do you all think which one would be the simpler version to play? Is it the console version or the pc version, any ideas that you have for the same then do start sharing it with me over here. also make sure that you put up some of the reasons as if why do you think which version will be the simpler one to play? I need your answer guys in this and hence do reply as soon as possible on this. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Which would be the simple version for Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Console or PC version?

I am going with the PC version. The reason behind that is quite simple now if you are talking about the PC version then let me tell you that aiming with precision is quite simple in the game and hence that’s why I think I will prefer the PC version. I don’t think so that will be ever possible with the console gaming like Xbox and all hence my full support goes to PC version and not the console, so that is what I want to say here. I hope you did get the necessary information oin the same.

Re: Which would be the simple version for Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Console or PC version?

That’s the most silly reason that I have come across I really don’t think so that can be the reason over here, so I really don’t think so that can happen over here. so what I want to say is that if you look at the consoles then there is a lot of precisions available in the consoles and also much better than the PC version, that’s what I am saying here. Since you might have not played any game with the PC version and hence that’s the reason why you are saying that. So what I am saying is that do not worry about the console version you can easily go ahead with the console version, it is much better than the Pc version that’s my guarantee.

In fact there is a Xbox controller available for the PC version, so I think it is very highly unfair to compare both the parties with each other. Both have their own advantages and also disadvantages. So that’s why I think that it is highly unfair to compare them with each other, so that’s what I want to say here. do not compare them both give some descent performances while playing the game. so that’s what I want to say here. do hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

I ma having the following configuration, so tell me if this will be the perfect configuration if I want to play certain game in the system. here is the configurations do have a look at it
    8800GTX
    3gb RAM
    500gb HDD
    Windows XP
    Dual Core @2.66ghz
    So tell me what are your views on it. I am waiting for the reply from you all.

Perhaps a better processor will be a good option to get started with that’s what I feel here. in case if you want to know something more then I would advise you all to have a look at the systems minimum configuration and you will get ample of information there. So that’s what you need to do check out the systems minimum configuration and you will get ample of information out there and hence that’s what I think about it. I hope you have got the necessary reponse on the question I have asked.