Thread: Any pictures of Montreal Map in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Any pictures of Montreal Map in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

I am a big fan of this game and I have been following this game from a very long time and hence what I am saying is that did anyone have come across anything about the Montreal hub. If you get some pictures about the hub then do let me know about it. the best part of the map was that it had Detroit and Shangai in it and also it would be a great thing to watch out for again. So I am hoping for double the fun in this series, so that’s what I am saying here. so if you have got up some good pics of the Montreal Map then do upload it here guys. It will be a good experience watching them, this is what I want to say here. I hope you will do that as soon as possible.

Re: Any pictures of Montreal Map in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Sorry dude I haven’t got any pics of that and hence I cannot upload anything out here. since the game is very much new and hence it will be very much unfair from my side to comment anything on that, that’s what I am saying here. so what I want to say is that right now I don’t have any pics at all with me so that’s the biggest problem that I am facing right now. Well I will surely upload them as soon as I get them but I am very much sorry as of now so do consider it.

No such pictures found but what I think is that if we are able to find JJB and JFD inside the Montreal then it would be a sure shot fun for sure that’s what I am hoping for. So what do you all have to say about it guys any idea that you would like to share over here then do let me know about it. Also try suggesting some of the suggestions that you would like to make here it will be a great fun for sure, that’s what I am saying here. Having JJB and JFD will be like having a cool easter party for sure, that’s what I want to say here. anyways I would like to listen more from you all on the same topic, so start posting guys.

I really do not find anything funny about the JJB and hence it would be better if you all can stop making fun of it, that’s what I want to say here. What I am saying is that JJB and JFD are already becoming the leading characters of this game and you will not be surprised to see them working all hard to make their impressions in the game, so that is the basic idea that I want to share over here. also on the other part i am looking forward to see which locations will AJ visit? Having already visited Shanghai, Hong Kong and Phildelphia the great thing would be to see which new location would be there in its kitty. So that is something new to watch out for.

Montreal is a beautiful language and hence what I am expecting is that people speaking a lot of French language. It would be very much interesting to see what will be their accent like I mean they do sound a lot funny when they speak. I hope they will be putting some subtitles below to make us understand a lot better at least they can do that to make us understand better so that’s what I can expect for sure. Lets see what happens next in the game but montreal does promises to be a roller coaster ride and I am quite confident about it.

Don’t you all think guys there is one city that has not been revealed yet? I don’t have much knowledge on that but I am sure that you all will be having some knowledge about that. So what do you all think which is that city any ideas guys what city it can be?

As such I am aware of only 3 cities and they are Detroit, Shangai and Montrea. However going by the recent articles that I have been covering up of this game the developers have hinted that they will be coming with the 5 cities however no confirmation has been given of that game and so what I expect is that the above given 3 cities are a sure bet and also going by their tradition what I feel is that these 3 cities will be the safest bet and nothing else. So that’s it from my side for you all. hope that was clear for you all.

I am expecting a new location this time cities like Paris or the Mediterranean will be a perfect picture for sure and that is what I think would be the perfect locations to setup the game for. They have some beautiful architecture with retro type cyber-renaissance elements attached in them which does looks classy with the pictures and having them as a background while playing the game would be so entertaining. However there has always been a chance where DLC has got something else so lets expect that the game will be having some additional effects with the DLC.

That’s a good idea dude that you have kept here lets hope that new cities will be coming in and also what I expect that some more countries from the north America will be coming up for sure. Since it has some of the most beautiful landscapes and hence that’s what make some difference in every game and that’s what I ma saying here.