Thread: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Graphical glitch

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Graphical glitch

I have installed Deus Ex: Human Revolution on the computer of mine. after playing the game for couple of hours I have found that the graphic quality of the game is seems to be blurred and freezing sometimes. I don’t why the above mentioned issue is happening and how to resolve the same? Let me know if you are having any idea to resolve the matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Graphical glitch

Can you answer the below mentioned question so that I will be able to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating installed on the computer? Do you have installed the latest version of the DirectX and graphic card? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours. answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the graphic card drivers. well I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the graphic card drivers and reboot the computer. if there is no changes in the situation than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website of the graphic card drivers and you should download the latest version of the graphic card drivers and install the same on the computer. once you have completed with the same you should reboot the computer.

There could be an issue with the DirectX which you have installed on the computer. you should visit the official website and get the latest version of the DirectX and install the same on the computer. you should download and install the same on the computer. after finishing with installation you should reboot the computer.

I think you need to reinstall the game. first of you should uninstall the entire game and redownload the entire game. once you have completed with same you should install the game which you have downloaded. After completing with the reinstallation you should restart the computer of ours. Now you should try to play the game and see whether you are getting the graphics issue into the game.

It is impossible to solve the bug issue on the public forums. Well you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game release the patch which you should apply to patch the fix the matter of yours.