Thread: Some new landscapes available in the market in Farmville

Some new landscapes available in the market in Farmville

Two days before when I have load my farm at that time I get the message on the screen that new landscapes are available in the market. After loading the Farmville when I have opened the market at that time I have noticed that those new packages are for 50 FV. Right now on my farm I have snowy blanket landscape which is for free to all and my other friend have green blanket. Please tell me why these new packages are so much costly.

Re: Some new landscapes available in the market in Farmville

As far as I know these new packages are costly because it does not content only landscape upgrade by it has so many extra studs like different trees not the land and little mountains depending upon which package you choose. I know they are asking too much for these packages but as they have shown in the preview screen shots It looks great and I think if you have enough cash earned then you should go for it.

I am also playing Farmville and I would like to ask that whey Zynga always allow users to buy these special items with Farm cash only. if there would be option of the coin purchase also then it would be great because. because we all know farmers who are playing on the starting stages or between the 20 to 40 level never have more then 50 to 60 cash so there is no point of wasting cash in just landscapes only. I hope it within some days it will be available to purchase with coins also. if it will not available then I am not interested to spend my cash in just landscapes.

I appreciate your help and all the information which you have provided your post. After reading that I have purchased landscapes packages and it is very attractive but it is very disappointing that because it too costly so not everyone can afford it. I hope within some days it will introduce with coin purchase also.