Thread: Platinum Mastery Statue covers both farm or not in farmville?

Platinum Mastery Statue covers both farm or not in farmville?

I am regular player of the Farmville game and I right now I am on the 114 level in the Farmville. As we all know that there is Platinum Mastery Statue available in the market which will allow us to get double mastery but before spending 300 farm cash I want to know that whether I have to buy separate Platinum Mastery Statue for home farm and English farm or I have to bought common Platinum Mastery Statue for both and I would like to also know that whether I get quadruple masteries during the special weeks or not or does it work with animal masteries or not?

Re: Platinum Mastery Statue covers both farm or not in farmville?

As far as I know when you open the market at that time you will see the Platinum Mastery Statue there you will find the one question mark sign and you have to click on that you will see the message stating the this staue will not combine with any other statue and because of that I don’t think that you will get quadruple masteries during the special weeks. if it would be able to give quadruple masteries during the special weeks then it will be great.

You don’t have to worry about buying separate Platinum Mastery Statue for each farm you have to only buy one farm only because it is limited as a one statue per person only which means that it will work with your home farm as well as English farm. if you have enough farm cash then I think it is good deal to purchase statue.

I was looking for the information on the internet about Platinum Mastery Statue and after spending so many time on the internet I have came to know that with animals mastery this statue will not help which is very disappointing and I hope for animals Zynga will introduce something different but except this thing getting Platinum Mastery Statue is such a great idea because with the help of this you complete special items mastery faster than your friends.

That’s what I was looking for if I have to purchase the Platinum Mastery Statue separate for each farm then I would never purchase but I am glad that Platinum Mastery Statue is common for both farm and that is why I have purchased Platinum Mastery Statue from market and now I am enjoying double mastery for all the crops. Thank you for helping me.