Thread: Deus ex human revolution error "program can't start because fmodex.dll is missing from your computer"

Deus ex human revolution error "program can't start because fmodex.dll is missing from your computer"

I am unable to launch Deus Ex: Human Revolution due an error message which has been mentioned in the title of this particular thread. Due to above mentioned issue I am not able to play the game on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are facing the same problem which I have mentioned over here. also post if you are aware of any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Deus ex human revolution error "program can't start because fmodex.dll is missing from your computer"

Looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should simply update the Windows which you have installed on the computer. you can get the latest version of the Windows update from the official website. You should download and install the updates on the computer. make sure that you are rebooting the computer after installing update.

Re: Deus ex human revolution error "program can't start because fmodex.dll is missing from your computer"

To figure out the root cause of the problem you have to answer below mentioned questions. Tell the which operating system do you have installed? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? which version of the video card drivers and DirectX do you have installed? Can you post the entire error message which you are getting while playing the above mentioned game.

I am wondering that the above mentioned issue might be happening because of the graphic card drivers issue. you should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacture and you should download and install the drivers on the computer of yours. also you should get the latest version of the DirectX from the official website and install the same on the computer. once you have completed with the same you should restart the computer and try to play the game.

After looking at the error message which you have mentioned over here I am thinking that the fmodex.dll is missing from the computer. I am suggesting that you should redownload and install the same on the computer of yours. after installing fmodex.dll you should restart the computer.

There could be corruption of the game file itself. Well I am suggesting that you should redownload the game. you should uninstall the entire game and then you should try to install the game which you have just installed. After reinstalling the game you should restart the computer. once you have reinstalled the game you should try to play the game on the computer of yours and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Let me know whether you have managed to fix the matter by reinstalling the game? if there is no changes in the situation then you have to contact the developer of the game. the developer of the game look into the code of the game and release the patch which you should download and install the patch on the computer.