Thread: Getting brown ducklings only from the duck pond in Farmville

Getting brown ducklings only from the duck pond in Farmville

When duck pond was introduced In Farmville and after that when it started giving ducklings at that time I was getting all type of ducklings randomly like brown ducklings, yellow ducklings but now whenever I harvest my duck pond at that time I can only get brown ducklings only this is very annoying for me. Please help me is there any trick to get different ducklings or there is something wrong with itself.

Re: Getting brown ducklings only from the duck pond in Farmville

According to me the ducklings which you get mostly depends upon the what type of ducks you have place in the duck ponds and according to that it will give you ducklings at the time of harvesting. I will suggest you to place different types of ducklings in your duck pond and after that harvest it and then see whether it makes any difference or not. Try this idea and after harvesting the duck pond let me know what the result is.

I think Zynga has started giving the ducklings on the constant basis because in farm before two or three weeks I was getting yellow duck lings continuously and after that suddenly my duck pond has started giving me brown ducks. I think you should wait for one week and then see what happens.

As far as I know whenever you place any lower level ducks in your duck pod at that time it you will get mostly yellow ducklings and if you place all the higher level ducks in your duck pond at that time it will generate only red ducks. I think placing mix ducks might be giving the brown ducks and that’s exact thing happening with you. I will recommend you to if you have extra duck in your gift box then shuffle it in your duck pond then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Well when I have read your post regarding that by placing the different duck in duck pond can fix this issue. Now after that I have done same thing with my duck pond and I have shuffle all the ducks in the duck pond and after that when I harvest it at that time I get the yellow duckling. Thank you so much your given solution helped me and fixed my problem.