Thread: can’t see HUD in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

can’t see HUD in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I have noticed an issue with this particular game Deus Ex: Human Revolution. After playing the first mission on the game I have found that the HUD was never show up in the game. this particular issue is quite frustrating and I wanted resolved the same by any mean. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: can’t see HUD in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Looking at the issue I wanted to confirm certain information which will allow me to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system installed on the computer of yours? what is the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Let me know whether do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer?

Well I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have searched on the Google and tried lots of things to figure out root cause of the problem and finally I have managed to figure out the root cause of the issue. Well I have noticed that you will not be able to HUD into the game until, and unless Adms is get augmented. So I think you have find out why the above mentioned issue is happening after looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here.

Let me know whether you are able to get the HUD when you was in Sarif HQ? I am suspecting that he is already agumneted. When you are supposed to get dropped from the helicopeter into Shipping and Handling Center.

I am suspecting that there could be following reason why the above mentioned issue being happening into the situation of yours. you have disabled the HUD from the game itself. I think you have play with the menu as well as settings of the game so that you will be able to find out the appropriate setting which you should try to resolve the issue. So try the same and let me know whether you have managed to fix the matter of not.

Looking at the matter which you have stated over here I am suspecting that there is corruption of the game file on the computer . I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours. I am hoping that you will be able to solve the matter after reinstalling the game.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be an issue with the bug itself. I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Make sure that the bug report should containing the information which has been associated with the issue which you are getting and the computer configuration. The developer of the game will figure out the bug and release the patch which you can use.