Thread: Farmville wont load when you place Giant Coin Trees out of orchard

Farmville wont load when you place Giant Coin Trees out of orchard

Hi guys I am facing problem while playing Farmville game in my system. as we know nowadays all the member who crossed above 20 level has two farm means home farm and English farm. In my English farm I have around 7 orchards placed in which I have one orchard full of Giant Coin Trees but now whenever I place any giant coin trees out of the orchards and after that whenever I reload the game at that time I cannot load my English farm but home farm loads perfectly. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this.

Re: Farmville wont load when you place Giant Coin Trees out of orchard

Are you trying to play Farmville game directly from Farmville official website or you are playing the game from the Facebook. if you are trying to play the game from the Facebook then I will suggest you to try to play the game from Farmville official website and after that try to place Giant Coin Trees out of your orchard and then check whether you are getting the same issue or not.

I am also playing Farmville and I have also Giant Coin Trees but after reading your post I have tried to check my farm by placing Giant Coin Trees out of my orchard and after that when I reload the farm at that time it worked fine. I think ther might be issue with the browser which you are using. Try to do the same from different browser and after that check whether you are getting the same issue or not. you should also try this trick while loading the farm you have to right click on the page and after that select the quality option and then select the low quality option.

Well as far as I know you should try to solve this issue by upgrading the flash player in your computer and after upgrading the flash player your player might get solved. in my farm I was experiencing the same issue with ruffle ticket box and after that I have tried to solve this issue by doing the following steps and then my problem get solved.

i am having similar issue with my farm and in my home farm I have Giant Coin Trees and whenever I try to place it out of the orchard at that time I get the message that your game is out of the sync and you have to refresh the page. first I thought that it is a temporary issues but from last someday facing this problem continuously. now please tell me how to fix this.

If you are getting the same problem after trying above tricks also then I will suggest you that you should email your problem direct to the Zynga support and you have to me mention about your Giant Coin Trees issues in that mail and they will give solution regarding that as soon as possible.

Reinstalling the flash player has done the trick and now I am not facing any issue. After going through your replies I have removed all the flash related items from my system and then I have deleted all the temporary files from my system. Now after that I have installed all the things again and after doing that all the things started working normally. I really appreciate your help.