Thread: limit for free collection in farmville

limit for free collection in farmville

Well friends while I was accepting the rewards from my friends and all suddenly I was prompted up with a message saying farmer! You've claimed all the rewards you can from your friends today. Try again tomorrow so what’s this about I think they have been planning to limit us now?

Re: limit for free collection in farmville

Yap I think they are planning to have a full stop now for the day as they were having it in some other games the limitations for accepting the gift anyways no harm with that we got to play this game regardless they make it zero rewards each they or unlimited I am interested in the game not in the rewards so no problem for me.

Actually this is not at all good many time there are certain cases when you are in need of some of the items and you can get it from the rewards of by asking if from the friend but limiting this would be having a great cause on the game so I am not at all goin to like this and would be requesting zynga that they should not limit this up this would be making us really very upset.

I never had many gifts before as I wasn’t knowing much about it but form the time the wildlife habitats have been entered into the games I have been clamming many rewards each day as I have been concentrating very much over it so I and not liking this too, I was getting many benefits by seedling the lambs, pigets and building materials and I was getting them whenever I was in need of it but now this would be creating a bad situation for me I dint expacted this from the zynga and some of the other games have been done this long back and I was happy that I was able to enjoy this facility completely in this game but now its hurting.

I would be hoping they should expand the gift items in the giftbox. Now this would be tough for the new players who have been just starting up and need many thing to come up with more xps and levels.

this messages has been occurring form long time for me and it was before the wildlife was even in the game and I am thinking that they have limited us to 120 items for the Farmville feed, I am ot happy with this and not even sure that the limit is in this figure but I am just figuring out about it. I don’t understand what was the need to take this steps when everything was moving fine and when I am working hard for my neighbors why should I not be able to get my rewards and they are reserved for me.

I was just shocked yesterday when I saw that my SDB’s have been empty previously it was some 670 items and they were just deleted I don’t know why. I tried hard to get those items back but it was merely impossible for me and in that there was actually only some few common items like animal feeds love potions bottles watering cans, farmhands, 15 arborists and many more stuffs I am really disappointed with this.

My vote also goes to dislike this move of the zynga to limit the reward acceptance each day, this has been very useful for me the best part was the surprise as i like the surprises very much and i liked the way they have been providing it and many of the gifts were useless but still they can be used some or the other time and i have lots of friends in farmville so i have been harmed very much by this step, i have been receiving very much rewards everyday and then now i wont be able to i hope they would change there mind.