Thread: Do you like quests in farmville

Do you like quests in farmville

Hello friends I have been Farmville from long and once I have found something known as a quest and I have really liked it a lot so I want some suggestions from you guys that how was it for all did you guys liked it? And what were the key points for what you have been liked or disliked it.

Re: Do you like quests in farmville

I like it a lot and I don’t think anyone would have been hating it because it was something new and very nice and I have been loving it because it has been breaking the everyday farming routine and some of the important stuffs and animal were for free and its different fun to have a mini goal and they haven’t been that hard to complete so it was always been liked.

When it was introduced in the beginning I disliked it but slowly when it started helping me with providing me with some of the surprising and very important gifts then I started liking ti a lot and it was very exciting everything quest I saw for and to solve it was the best thing what I like.

Well many of the quest came right into the act when I was really needing something and non of the friends were there to help me and I did got the help from them and then, but many of the quest has been resulting me to consult the customer support. And that’s why many time it took away the fun factor so I don’t know exactly I liked it or not but it was ok. Many of the quest has been bit riddled and bit glitches or they would ask for very expensive FVC so need to skip the option for the steps and they have been really interesting to accomplish. And I have one more reason why I dint liked it somewhat is that to complete those quest I needed to beg for some items and I dint liked it at all.

Right now I have been liking the most interesting quest going on over the wild life habitet and in that I am on the second level and I have been really enjoying this and I don’t think I have ever hated this quest think this was a very nice move by the Farmville and right now they have been introducing such a nice quest which has been really wonderful in this what we do is we just need get some of the baby animals which we have to harvest into the farm and then they keep growing and once they are grown up they are up for use and in this way we can get a free useful animals and I love this a lot.

There is not actually a point of cursing the quest I think the only point in this is do you like quest or no there is nothing like you don’t like it or have you been disliked the quest because there is an option of ignoring and if you are not interested in such thing then you can simply ignore them and they are not harmful in anyways they can be only useful so may be you like it or just ignore it.

I have liked some of the quest initially and I would like to tell you about them
    1) Tis the season
    2) Under Construction
    3) Holly Red and Winter Green
    4) Get Into The Spirit
    And right now I love the Home farm and the wild life habitet they are awesome.

I liked when Adonis said that there is no point of disliking this and i think the same that there is no way or any reason why people would be disliking this well said Adonis and thanks for all other guys to for sharing your views.