Thread: New Super orchards available in Farmville

New Super orchards available in Farmville

Hello friends I am Farmville from last one year and completed around 60levels. From last few days while loading the Farmville I am watching splash screen notifying that new super orchards are available with 2x trees and they are 2x fast does. Please provide me some detail information and regarding this and also tell me how o upgrade orchards in Farmville.

Re: New Super orchards available in Farmville

Yes that’s very exciting thing that Farmville have introduced because those who are playing this game above 70 or 80 level have lots of trees ion there farm and also have decorative items and animals so it makes very difficult to grow more trees with the help of seedling and watering cane but with the help of new super orchard we will be able to store more trees in one orchard then before which will help us to free some space from our farm.

As mentioned in the introduction page of super orchards about 2x faster I am guessing now we don’t have to wait for two days to harvest our orchard but we will be able to harvest the orchard daily which means more watering canes and more mystery seeds and it will also increase the speed for trees mastery.

I am also regular player of the Farmville and I was looking about how to upgrade our orchard and after that I have search on internet and here I want to share some information. After searching on the internet I came to know that for a single far upgrade we have to use around 90 to 125 farm cash and there is one more option given for expand all but for that we have to give lots of cash which will calculated on the basis of the number of orchards you have to on your farm.

Yes new orchard will be great fun in this game. I am just wondering that if we use expand all option then it will upgrade all orchard s of our selected farm or it will expand English farm and home farm orchards together. I hope it will upgrade both farm orchards because to spend lots of cash for only single farm orchard it doent make any sense.

Thank you for providing me information regarding super orchard. I am looking forward to spend my farm cash in super orchard as I have enough cash on but one thing I which disappoint me is that Farmville should give option to expand the orchard with the help of coins also. I hope they will introduce it soon.