Thread: Has anyone noticed small heads bug in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Has anyone noticed small heads bug in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

I have installed Deus Ex: Human Revolution on the computer of mine. I loved the graphical look and feel this particular game. I don’t like to mess with proportions. The decision to stick through the small heads and it seems to be bug for me. I think quite old to know about and but I wanted to know whether any other person who is bothered about the above mentioned thing. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Has anyone noticed small heads bug in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

In this particular game I have forgot the entire thing which you have stated over here after playing the leak. Some of the thing are looking quite big. Most of them are looking right. You have reminded about the brutal legend who is having the big body’s and tiny heads. If you can have closer look than you will find that they are having the manicured hands.

Well I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I think all the above mentioned thing might be associated with the bug issue. I have seen some of the videos which are having really small head. I think this particular issue should be resolved by the developer of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will work on the same resolve the bug issue and they will release the patch which you should use.

I have noticed couple of moments into the game where the heads was extremely small into the game. the scientist is stopping you preventing in the game. also I have noticed the same scenario girl and black dude in to the building of the hospital.

I don’t know when the developer of the game will recognized the above mentioned issue. i am also expecting that the someone from the mod community will resolve the same. most probable I am wondering that the developer of the game has managed to get the above mentioned issue and they will resolve the same by any mean. There are number of person who are frustrated due to this.

I have gone through all the posts of this particular thread. Amazingly I have not noticed the above mentioned issue which you have discussed over here. even I have gone through the couple of video and I have not seen anything like tiny heads so far. I don’t how you have got the above mentioned issue. I am happy timing with this particular game.

Yes you are absolute right this particular thing is happening just because of the bug issue. in addition I have noticed an another thing over here in this particular game. have found the plastic faces are into the up-close shots at the time of the lip-syncing. Well I think the developer of the game will notice the above mentioned issue which you have stated over here in this particular thread.

I don’t why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of yours. Models in the game are having weird arms. Arms are seems to be quite thin which is attached to the broad shoulders. I am wondering that the body proportion in the game did not seems to be realistic at all. I am suspecting that this particular thing has been done intentionally by the developer of the game. I think the developer of the game was looking to give an unique look in the game.

I really hate if the developer of the game are getting messed with the proportion of the comics. There is bug difference between the thing is looking unique and good. If I am not wrong you can have number of option which will allow you to get the unique look. The developer of the game should rework the entire thing because I think developer of the game has made a mistake and it should be fixed.