Thread: Why are all the characters so tall in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Why are all the characters so tall in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

I have seen that all the characters in the game and I have noticed that all of them are quite tall and what I have observed that it does not look good at all, that’s what I had noticed here. why have the character modelers have not done a good work at all in designing the characters? Do anyone have to say anything over here then please do notify me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all, lets have a good discussion about it. what say guys?

Re: Why are all the characters so tall in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Ok that was something that I had noticed much In the game and hence I would like to thanks for bringing in the notice for me, so thanks a ton for that. Well what I would like to know is that what are the heights of the characters can you all give me some knowledge about it? so that even I can get some knowledge about the same. well I was really not knowing about this fact about the game and hence thanks for making me aware of that, so thanks a ton guys for making me aware of the simple fact. Anyways do not forget to answer me out the question that I have asked here.

Let me tell you all of them are having the height of at least 7 feet and not less then that. Well it was ok if they had kept it around 6 feet or 6.5 what is the use of keeping the characters so long, I don’t know what the developers must have thought of before going with such a weird decision, that is what I am not understanding at all. The head and the body ratio is also quite different it does not look good at all, that’s what the issue is, and they do not look good at all, I hope everybody will agree with me over here

So what do you expect well let me inform you that they are security people and also we all must expect that the security guys should be beefy and hence that’s what I am saying here. also they have been brought up before their images were actually developed yet. So you can say that is something that was a part and the parcel of the game and this changes had t be implemented as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. well if you do have any other question then do let me know as soon as possible, so that I can answer that out for you.

Weak ankles cannot support a grown man. That’s taken into consideration also I have been hearing a lot about the game not being the realistic, so what should be expected from the game? Sounds silly but that’s the question.. in this game we can see the work of art which has its own fashion and everything, but in the end, if you interpret that into a game based on reality, with all the suitable physical properties, which must appear to make sense. One more thing that I have noticed is that in most screen shots, the distance end to end of the hand fingers to the wrist is longer than the head. That really looks ridiculous totally, is it necessary for the hand to be so long? I know that many of them must not be knowing about all these miniscule details but still my work is that I should give them apt information on that.

Well I just got a insider information that the characters are in fact inspired by the Nomura, of Final Fantasy fame. So the possibility might be that they can tend to have a good look at that and accordingly might have made their decisions on changing the looks of the character.

What I can say that the characters are designed so long such that we can get to hit the headshots very well that’s what the strategy is and hence what I think is that it is for the betterment of the characters that the developers might have made this decision, this is what I think here. so why do you all have to worry on the same if you get to hit some headshots, I think that would be a better option that’s what I feel. so hope you all did get the necessary information on the same.

Anyone having some knowledge about the enemies? Do anyone have to say something on that if yes then do let me know about it. so that I can get some apt information on that, so that’s what I am saying here. I don’t know whats in store for the S&M gimp suits? Will they be overpowered by the characters in the game or will the enemies easily over power them? that’s what I want to know? Anyways whats your take on this issue can you all please tell me about it?