Thread: Questions on Amazon/Steamworks Key for Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

Questions on Amazon/Steamworks Key for Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

I have a question for you all. I don’t have a internet connection at home what I want to say is that I got to hear that the game will support steamwork, so is the internet connection required during the installation of the game or is it required when I am running the game, what do you all have to say about this. well I am planning to setup a internet connection very early but if I get a quick answer from you then only I can decide on that something, so that’s what I am saying here. so can you answer out the question for me that will be of great help for me. I am waiting for the answer from you all.

Re: Questions on Amazon/Steamworks Key for Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

See for the steamwork to work you need a regular internet connection then only you will be able to have a good gaming experience that’s for sure. Also if you want to play the game in the offline mode then you can readily do so there is no harm in that that’s what I want to say here. however to get the regular features of the game in the steam work then you must have the internet connection activated so that you will be able to see and experience the game, so that’s what I want to say here.

No way you need a internet connection so that you will be able to play the game In the steam I am very sorry without internet connection you will not be able to play the game in that, so that’s what I want to say here, hope you do have a good look at the same and hence do not think about the suggestion that is given above. I hope I have given you the exact answer over here, so that’s it from my side for you all. any other questions that you have then do let me know as soon as possible.

Well to play the game in the steam you will have to download the game from the steam and after downloading the game from the steam you can play the game in the offline mode. Well one thing that you need to keep in the mind while playing the game in the steam is that you cannot take the game off the internet connection. It is not that if your connection is down then only you can play the game in the offline mode. You need to be connected in the internet while you are playing the game in the offline mode as well. So that’s it from my side for you all.