Thread: Need to download Awesome Summer Mini bundle on PlayStation 3

Need to download Awesome Summer Mini bundle on PlayStation 3

I bought the Awesome Summer Mini bundle on yesterday and the version of Zombie Tycoon. This is in the French version and hence I need the video game that will be contains the English version of this video game. I hope that this will be available on the PlayStation store and hence I try to find it but can’t get success. Any type of help to do this task will be appreciated.

Re: Need to download Awesome Summer Mini bundle on PlayStation 3

Yes, the PlayStation store will be provide the way that helps to find and then download the English version of this video game. This will be works on the PlayStation 3 gaming console. I think this is the best way that helps to solve the problem. Using this method you can able to just use a source link that present on this store and then follow this links. This will be works and it solves your problem.

Re: Need to download Awesome Summer Mini bundle on PlayStation 3

The official site will provide you this kind of information. Hence I suggest you to just use an appropriate link of the official site and it will be work to solve your problem. you can also take the help of the manual. The about section of the video game will be provide such kind of information. Then use this and it will be work to solve your own problem. For more information contact the expert person of the official site.