Thread: Questions on Controls, Cheats, Command Screen, Saves and Loads of Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

Questions on Controls, Cheats, Command Screen, Saves and Loads of Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

Well I had to ask a lot of questions on the controls and also the cheat codes that are used in the game here and hence that’s the reason why I have decided to ask this with you all about the same. so guys can you all please tell me what are the controls that are there for the game and also are there any cheat codes for the game? What are the procedures for the saving and also loading the game, if any of them do have some knowledge about the same then do speak it out here, so that I can get to know some knowledge about the same. Do reply fast guys I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Questions on Controls, Cheats, Command Screen, Saves and Loads of Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

Frankly speaking I am not able to recognize any cheat codes for the game, so that’s what I am saying here. as such there is no cheat codes for the game so that’s why I am saying that there is no use of using any cheat codes for the game, so that’s what I am saying here. As far as the controls are concerned make sure that you make use of the controls that are assigned for the Xbox 360 and also the various consoles that are there in the market. so that’s what I am saying here. if you make use of any third party software then seriously speaking it will be of no use at all that’s for sure, also you will end up crashing the game, so that’s what I want to warn you all, do have a close look at the same.

Re: Questions on Controls, Cheats, Command Screen, Saves and Loads of Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

Yes the above user is quite correct he is very much correct in saying that the game does not have any cheat codes at all. now let me highlight something about the command screen for the game, so what I am saying is that the command line things have not yet been revealed by the developers and hence it will inappropriate from my side to comment anything on that, so that’s what I am saying here, hope you did understand what I am saying here. as far as the saving option of the game is concerned I want to say is that there are around 99 saving slots for the PC version of the game and hence you can save them whenever you want it. plus the game uses steamcloud so all the saves of the game are syncd in the cloud server and hence even if you are not having time to login from your system then you can save the game on that server and can loginfrom other system as well through the cloud account, that’s the great feature of the saving of the game.

Guys you all have not said anything about the launch of the game, it could have been better if you could have thrown some light on that and addressed me accordingly and I am really very saddend to see that there is no cheat codes for the game and hence that’s the sad thing in the game.

Well let me tell you something about the launch of the game as far as the launch of the game is concerned let me tell you that the launch of the game has been really very tough and especially for the ati users. Nvidia users have some solutions for the same. so what is the solution is that try and find the the atiadlxy.dll and atiadlxx.dll file and rename it to atiadlxy.bak / atiadlxx.bak I think that is the temporary solution developed yes though there is no permanent fix developed yet for the same. so as of now you all can start with the said solution. So that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok guys thanks for answering me out here. well it would have been great if you all can give me some cheat codes through any source so that I can have a good look at it. that’s what I want to say here. so do let me know as soon as possible whenever you get some time ok, so that’s what I wanted to say here. anyways I did get all the information that I was looking for and I am very much satisfied with all the answers that I have received here, so thanks a ton for the same.