Thread: When I will get demo version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PS3?

When I will get demo version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PS3?

I would like to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution. However before I get the above mentioned game and play the same on the PS3 of mine I would like to go for the Demo version of the game. I would prefer to purchase the above mentioned game if I am happy with the demo version . so let me know if you are aware of the demo version of this particular game. I am waiting for the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: When I will get demo version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PS3?

I don’t think so there will be releasing of the demo version of the game. I was expecting more customers for the game if they are providing the demo version of this particular game. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and get further idea on this particular matter.

I will also prefer to get the above mentioned game if there is releasing of the demo version of this particular game. if there is no demo version than I will go for the review. If the review of the game is outstanding than only I would purchase the above mentioned game. It did not make any sense if the developer of the game is forcing to purchase the game before trying. I think to have a demo version of the game will be great idea from the developer of the game.

I have gone through the review of the game and I have found that it is having 8/10 PlayStation magazine. If there is nothing like demo and the game is not having good review than I don’t think so this particular game will do well because many people will refuse to purchase the above mentioned game. you are right the demo should be provided so that the people will get the idea of it.

I was also excepting that there will be releasing of demo of the game but I don’t think so this particular thing is going to be happen. This particular game is already released and what do you think the developer of the game will provide the demo version of the game after releasing of the game. I am sorry to say that there will not be releasing of the demo version of the game.

If there is a releasing of the demo version of the game than it will be good time to have. It will give an opportunity to all the gamers to think about the game. if you really wanted to play the above mentioned game than I recommend that you should simply get the game rather than waiting for demo.