Thread: Unable to play the Resistance on PlayStation 3

Unable to play the Resistance on PlayStation 3

Last one month I have use this PlayStation 3 gaming console and I use this gaming console for playing the Resistance video game. I perform the download and install this video game in two days before. Now it shows an Fault code 000f0000. I don’t know the exact meaning behind this fault code. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciated.

re: Unable to play the Resistance on PlayStation 3

This kind of problem or the error code arrives at the time of playing the games if the supported files can’t work perfectly. In this case, you need to use and proper procedure that help to solve this problem. in this case, you need to perform an online update task on this playstation 3 gaming console.

Yep, I also think that this is to be necessary in this device. The error code will be indicating that the support file of the game will not be work properly. In this case, there is several reasons for this condition. It may be occurs because of the virus affects the files of the system. The other reason could be unknown user has to be perform the unnecessary task on this gaming console and hence the supported file is to be corrected. In this case, i suggest you to follow the require online update task on it. In this process, you can just use an online update and the remaining task will be performing by the online internet facility.

There is also an installation patch of the video game will be helps to remove such error code. In this case, you want to perform a finding latest suitable patch of this video game. The official site of the Resistance video game has to be providing such patches. You need to first disable the firewall and then perform an download and install patch task on it. It might be works to solve your problem.

If you want able to solve this problem using online update or the installing patch of this game, then I suggest you can use the reinstall video game task on it. Then see what happen on it.

This reinstall video game on the playstation 3 will make the impacts and then the game run at the beginning of the level. In this case, the process will be removes all the supported files of the video game and then perform an uninstall and installation task on it. Use this process and hope that it helps you to remove such fault code on this gaming console.

For your information that the Resistance Fall of Man is still in beta and hence I suggest you to just check the information related to the beta. This will be helps to you for solving such kind of problem. in this condition the beta program that helps to the games for avoiding such problem. the Resistance video game for Multiplayer Beta on PlayStation 3 really works and hope that it works to remove such kind of error code.

I have read several sites that will be mention about this video game but surprise that most of the articles can’t provide information related to this 000f0000 fault code. Hence I think this is the most embarrassing things of the video game. I think the expert person of the video game will provide the information related to this issue. I think this is the better way that helps to solve such problem. more information contact the official site expert.