Thread: All about the inventory of Deus Ex: Human Revolution

All about the inventory of Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed Deus Ex: Human Revolution on the computer of mine. I wanted to know about the inventory of this particular game. I am thinking that the inventory screen of this particular game will be same as that of the Deus Ex 1. Also I wanted to whether there will be any difference between the inventory system of the console version and PC version of the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about the inventory of Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Well this particular game is having great look and feel. As far as I know the PC version of the game is having grid inventory. I let you know that both the PC version as well as console version of the game is having different kind of the inventory. You have the classic Deus Ex inventory system on the PC version of the game. I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here.

You have the classic Deus Ex inventory system on the PC version of the game.
    I don’t agree with the thing which you have stated over here. if I am not wrong both the PC version as well as console version of the game is having the classic Deus Ex inventory system. I have gone through the videos regarding the inventory and I have found that there is totally different way to select the items on the inventory of the game. in the PC version of the game you are going to have the hotbelt which was in the very first version of the game. into the console version of the game you are going to have the radial menu.

I think you are right PC version of the game will have the hotbelt which is at the bottom of the HUD. The console are having radial menu so that the items can be selected quickly. There is difference how you are selecting the items from the inventory. It will be like RE4 inventory in the game.