Thread: Is there any DLC for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Is there any DLC for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum. Well I have installed Deus Ex: Human Revolution on the computer of mine. after playing the game for the couple of hours I have come to know that this particular game is having great look and feel. I wanted to whether there will be any releasing of DLC which will provide us couple of mission so that we can have longer period of the game play. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there any DLC for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

You are right this particular game is having great look and feel and I love to play this particular game. I think it would be great if the developer of the game is going to provide DLC for us. I am expecting that the upcoming DLC will provide should provide the large amount of the weapons into the game. the most important thing which I would like to have into the game is that they should provide some explosive mission and something like Tactical Enhancement Pack through DLC. There are many people who are looking to have the DLC language pack for the people who are playing the above mentioned game on gaming console like Xbox 360 or PS3.

You are right this particular game is having great look and feel and I love to play this particular game. I think it would be great if the developer of the game is going to provide DLC for us. I am expecting that the upcoming DLC will provide should provide the large amount of the weapons into the game. the most important thing which I would like to have into the game is that they should provide some explosive mission and something like Tactical Enhancement Pack through DLC. There are many people who are looking to have the DLC language pack for the people who are playing the above mentioned game on gaming console like Xbox 360 or PS3.
    I agree with the all the thing which you have stated over here. however I am looking to have something like SDK which will allow me to develop the new thing s in the game. We should wait till the developer of the game provides any useful information on this particular matter.

Personally I would like to have the DLC pack into the game. I am expecting that the upcoming DLC will allow me to work as newly recruited Tyrant operative. Also there should be an option which will allow me to stick with or not. the main thing which I wanted to discuss over here is whether the DLC will be paid or not. I am not going to purchase the DLC. I have paid enough amount of money to get this particular game. however I would think to purchase if and only if the upcoming DLC is having great look and feel.

As far as I know this particular game seems to be quite longer and I don’t think so there will releasing of the DLC nearby future. There are people who loved to play the longer version of the game. I am expecting that this particular game have the maximum 20 hours of the gameplay. The thing DLC should not be like an extra set of the materials to introduced. The selling of the DLC will provide an extra amount of the money to the developer of the game. in this particular matter we should wait for the announcement from the developer of the game. if the DLC is going to be release than I think it will be great thing for all of us.