Thread: Multiple requests from same neighbor in empires and allies

Multiple requests from same neighbor in empires and allies

If this isn't a bug, it ought to be. I've now blocked two people - who are junk I still have to ignore one at a time, because all they do is send over a dozen requests every day for help. Give me copper. Give me money. Give me trees. Honestly and sincerely if I get one more neighbor like this, I simply won't play E&A anymore.

Re: Multiple requests from same neighbor in empires and allies

So I've gotten a ton of multiple requests (around 40~ each neighbor) from multiple people now and this needs to be fixed if it's an exploit. I've since removed those neighbors as it's an absolute pain to clear out a ton of gift requests - can we have an official word on if this is an exploit or a bug please? Deleting and blocking is easy enough. It's ignoring the dozens of requests that's the tedious part. I've yet to play any game that allows a player to send so many requests per day.

Bumping this due to the fact I've had well over 10 people on my neighbors list just do this today alone(the difference is they were requesting x3 energy, not x2). This is absolutely disgusting to see they haven't banned/rolled back these users yet.

I can que up maybe 5 actions, after the first one is complete, the game pops up the server connection, please wait message. Another action complete, game resets after about 2 minutes, and it all starts over. I can't attack, I can't defend, and it takes forever to even harvest crops. The weird part is that it's just E&A. The rest of FB is fine, and my wife and kid have no problems on E&A, even when using the same computer. I've upgraded my flash, I've tried three different browsers, and even another computer, but nothing works. Why does my E&A account just keep resetting?

I am having the same issue. Getting the message "Attempting to connect to the server, please do not close your browser" after playing for 10 seconds. My wife can play her empire just fine. Get the errors using chrome or Firefox, on 2 different computers. Tried clearing cache and rebooting, no help. Arches are a decoration that can be purchased for 10,000 gold, or received free from gifting. Since they're so expensive to buy, they sell for 500 gold, which is pretty decent. I still prefer 3 energy gifts though over that.

It's a Facebook problem, it's to do with sessions and lists not updating between tabs, Zynga can do what they did with Cafe World and try and add session keys to the other player (the one that receives the request) but that would be too much working their eyes. I figured it was some kind of bug that people were using to their advantage. I got 13 requests from one fella, then a while later I got more from him. I just deleted him. And I hope that every other neighbor did the same thing.