Thread: is there auto saves option available in DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION

is there auto saves option available in DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION

I have desktop at my home from last 3 years. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device. I am fan of gaming and I think I played almost every game on my system. I always try to get the latest games for the better experience. Now I am starting to play DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION. I know that game uses steamcloud, by the use of that your saves are stored locally and synced up to the cloud when you try to quit the game. My question is will there be auto saves or save anywere option in DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION on the pc version. I don’t like to use auto save option in that. Can anyone give me proper idea about this problem? Please help me out.

Re: is there auto saves option available in DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION

I read your problem and come to know that I can give you some advice about this topic. I am sure about that you can save your game files anywhere on the PC. I think there is also quick save option available for the users. And the game also has auto save/checkpoints. I think the auto save option is better one. I don’t understand why you hate the auto save.

As per my knowledge there is nothing like "checkpoints” in this game. The game automatically saves files at a certain point. There is facility by that you can quick save whenever you want to save.

I want to give you information that you can save the game files on the PC, even on console also.

After reading your description I want to tell you something. I think you got bored by replaying one section over & over again. I know that not gives so much of fun. And I think you have been stucked to auto save in the past with pc games which could be know better to you. but don’t worry there are both options available for you in this game. You can save the game wherever you want and you can use the auto save option for your comfort.

As per you description I conclude that you have not a serious problem. it depends on various things. I also like to use the manual save on my system. but I know that why a game like Alpha Protocol implemented it. it is very unfortunate to implement it though. But according to me many people so keen about the consequences in their game but it also change the degree of the success. I have this much of information about this topic.

I want to share some information with you. it may help you to solve your confusion. Actually I don’t want to transfer a data the save games manually. I don’t know about the perfect supportive for this game. But it is good for me because I want to have different play through going simultaneously.

I want to give you some important information which can be helpful to you in your progress. Since long ago most of the games have been using window's built in "user profiles" which used to separate saved games and its setting. I think there is some solutions available for you. but I don’t sure about the result because I don’t try to use this technique on my system. but you can try for a once. Suppose you want to manage two players you have to create another user account and you will see that the game will handle the rest of the things but this is when you run from that user end.

In fact the game uses steamcloud technique so by the use of that all your saves are stored locally and you can synced up to the cloud if you quit from that. when you try to logon from other PC then you will get the saves automatically.