Thread: Is there any joystick configuration in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Is there any joystick configuration in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I have purchased the game from the steam. Right now I am playing the game with the help of the keyboard and the mouse. So is there any supported gamepad/joystick are there which we can use it in the game for playing it and the main question which I want to ask is that can we configure it for setting the gamepad buttons for our easiness or it will remain the default while using. I want to know that since I want to purchase the gamepad for playing this game. So please provide details regarding it. And using the keyboard mouse is better or controller for this game.

Re: Is there any joystick configuration in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I don’t think the joystick is actually supported by the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game. as per my information only two controllers are supported by the game one is the Xbox 360 controller and other which is default for all the users keyboard and mouse. So I don’t have any idea about the controllers is compatible with the game or not. So don’t try to buy any controller you need to buy the Xbox 360 controller only.

They are not providing any gamepad support for the game. They have according to putted it off the topic. Since there is no config file in the game to configure the controller so I am hundred percent sure that still if you able to use the controller you cannot able to configure it. I have searched for the details over the internet so I have found only one controller which is officially compatible with the is the Xbox 360 controller with the default key. This is really bad for the game. I have checked that the other gamepad which is not recommended is not working perfectly for the game.

I am really got disappointed since my game is not worked with my gamepad. So there is no way to use the gamepad for the game only use Xbox 360 gamepad to play if you want.

I don’t know why the people want the controller to play the game on the pc. I have the game installed on my system and the game works perfectly with the keyboard and mouse combination. I can able to aim the enemy correctly with this combination. Some sort of the problem is causing in the game with controllers but those problems are actually gets resolved by the patch itself so now there is no problem .since using the game controller for such a game I think is the worst chose since using controller for it will give you some problem while aiming the enemy so we need to have the one on one controller toggle to get it aiming perfect.

I also prefer the keyboard mouse combination for such action packed game. Since keyboard will help us to control the character while we can use the mouse to use for aiming. And I have also pointed out that the many of the pc users not prefer the gamepad for playing the games. Since this will make the game harder to play. And controller will actually cause the problem of getting game unplayable while controlling it with the joystick.

I will suggest you not to use the joystick for playing the Deus Ex: Human Revolution. And only one controller is supported by the game. And according to me action game will be harder to play on game controller. The driving game can be better controlled on the gamepad on the pc.

you could try to use xpadder with your controller and map your gamepad for the keystrokes or check out splitfish.com for their controller/mouse combo then you get the best of both worlds.