Thread: Steam is not allowing to install Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution

Steam is not allowing to install Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution

I like the Deus Ex series and have all the games in the series with me. I have seen the trailer of the Deus Ex human Game and I like the visuals in the game. Also seen on the some sites preview of the game. I liked the game very much so I have pre-ordered the game. Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution is coming out in many regions yesterday. In some regions the game Is launching today itself so when I have tried to download and install the game steam is not allowing me to install it in my system what will be the actually problem. Does anyone know what is going on?

Re: Steam is not allowing to install Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution

I don’t know why you want to download the game Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution so early since the game is not yet been unlocked by the steam for the user. The game will be unlocked on the 26th August 2011. Which is approximately 2 days later with my calculation. So wait for the two days on 26th you will get access to downloading.

I also agree with what he is saying about the game. the game will be actually gets unlocked for you on the release date itself. Sometimes steam will unlock the game some hours before so the user can download the game before the launch but doesn’t have the option to install it. When the game will be out the option. I know the game reviews came out by the many sites which has really nice rating which will making the peoples to play the game so early.

Thanks for providing the details regarding the installation. Today when I have seen the game has been unlocked for the download. I have downloaded the game now. So what you are saying is the correct information regarding the download. Waiting for the game to get download and get hands on the game.