Thread: Deus Ex: Human Revolution in-game advertisement

Deus Ex: Human Revolution in-game advertisement

I have some problem with the in-game advertisements in this game and that is unacceptable. If I have given money for this game then I will not take that it is solicited for further purchase and that is particularly while the advertised products are not associated to the source on which they are displayed. I have no problem with the in-game advertising for the other games. In addition to this being intrusive as well as downright audacious, these ads will absolutely break fascination for me. I am not able to get that how can I get this resolved. I hope that there will be quick replies on this.

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution in-game advertisement

There is one solution for this and that is either take them elsewhere which is most preferred option otherwise make them fit. Comprise an ad intended for McDonalds for example but jazz it up therefore it's contemporaneous by means of the game's setting. It's completely possible that Mcdonalds will exist for a long time in future.

If ads are coming on the screen then it will not mind me only if they are matching the environment.

If you are playing that offline then I am quite sure that you will not get the ads on that as they are not programmed into the game. So if you want to get rid of that then you will have to play the game offline. I could recognize if this was something place in the present day however as is it looks fairly immersion breaking. I wonder if it's probable to be revealed this if you play off-line otherwise block the game within your firewall settings however. So do the firewall settings and if that do not work then there is only one thing that you can do and that is to play this game offline. I hope this will be helpful for you.