Thread: How to lure enemies through visual and acoustic clues in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

How to lure enemies through visual and acoustic clues in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I want to purchase the game through steam but before that I have some question regarding the AI in the game. The game trailers look great I like it. But I have pointed out something in it. About the AI in game.
    So I want to know about that what is the accuracy of the AI ability with the changes in the environment. Can we use the environment to lure and mislead the enemies to certain places so we can set traps for the enemies so they will point out we are in there place. Is the game looks realistic when such a changes in the environment like blood ,bullet holes , broken locks ,moved crafts in location and does the AI react to those changes in the environment without they aware of the character is in presence. Other thing I want to know that is there any active mechanism which can used to lure or mislead the enemies through visual clues without explosing yourself.

Re: How to lure enemies through visual and acoustic clues in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I want to give answer of your questions regarding the game. I have played the game the enemies locate the changes in the environment but it is happening only sometimes .I have pointed out this I have left one door open and they noticed this but sometime they are fail to notify it. They notify the bodies which are fall on the floor and react to it. Also if check there reaction by throwing barrels one there site so they will trigger the alarm in area.

Re: How to lure enemies through visual and acoustic clues in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I have pointed out something in the game which I think annoying to me. When we drag the bodies in the game there is no blood marks of dragging on the floor. When you shoot on the enemies they react to the shooting they will try to activate the alarm and they will look for you and try to shoot the enemies on the location from where the bullet has come up. Your other question answer regarding misguiding the enemies using environment so we can do this since I have done this in the game. You can do this you can kill one of the enemies in the location the other enemies will point out this and come there so you can make your move stealthily to different location.

Right now I am playing the game dues ex human revolution. And I am currently at the level seriff industries. The level is I think one of the difficult one for me. There are three guards who are guarding the area. I will agree that they will react when there is some changes in the environment. Since I have allowed one of the guard to see me he pointed out me and come to the location where I am hiding so I killed him. The game is one of the difficult one. We have to plan best strategy to complete the level. So I will suggest everyone to use the quick save feature which is available in the game. So if anything not going in your game you can load the previous save file to start over from there itself. I don’t know regarding the reaction about the bullet holes in the wall. Since I actually prefer to kill the enemies in stealth only since this will give the higher xps in game.

I have pointed out in the game that if you kill one of the enemy in the area all the other enimes will follow the same route in the game. So we can easily kill them at the same location where we kill the first enemy in the game so AI I think is slightly dull for me. And no blood mark on the floor will be really bad thing according to me. The game like Hitman Blood Money in which if we kill one of the enemy in the place the area where we kill him he blood will be on the floor and when we drag them also drag mark will be there until end. So if we go from there and if the enemies pointed out the blood traces over the floor they will be more alert and buzzer the alarm for the security.

I have pointed something weird in the youtube video. In this video the user fires over the enemy with the sniper and still he is standing like he doesn’t have been hit by the bullet. And after sometime later fall back so I think the game is slight buggy in manner. Also the enemy doesn’t recognize from where actually the bullet came from. The other enemies just ran to the body of the fallen enemy. So the game need to be improved before it came out to the users.

So the AI is not so responsive to the game actions an environment changes. Such a thing never need to be happen in the games which are coming out. I can give the example of the game which was developed by ubisoft game is splinter cell conviction where if the we fire the gun and it never hit the enemy will be more responsive in such a case and they will try to find out actually from where the bullet will be shot. And they will also hit us when they point out where we are.

I don’t think such a problems can happen in the actual game many of you see the gameplay of the beta version. So the game is really looking realistic and I am going to purchase it as early as possible. I am saying that because the review of the game came out with around 9 out of 10 score so the game is really good one.