Thread: Is there any region lock for Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution game

Is there any region lock for Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution game

I watched the videos of Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution Game. And I like the graphics and gameplay and now decided to buy the game. So before ordering the I heard that there is some region lock for the game so if we purchase the game in one region and after that sometime if we play the game in the other region it will never allow us to play the game. Since I am travelling a lot I want to know that is this region lock is there for pc game.

Re: Is there any region lock for Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution game

I have pre ordered the game from the green man gaming which is based in the uk and I am living in the India. So if the game is region locked then I can’t able to play the game. if there is the problem with the region lock then the sites won’t sell the game online right so if the game is region locked they will provide the copy of the game which will be created for that region only so no problem. But I will also say that if the game is region lock then don’t pre order the boxed version of game form the sites which are not in your region.

I think they have removed region lock as I heard the news regarding this in which they say that after reviewing the entire situation they actually decided to remove the region lock for the some regions some of the regions which I have noted and doesn’t have any region lock and free are UK,Europe,US, AUS don’t know about the other regions . But it confirm that boxed version in this region doesn’t have region lock on the game.

I have heard that the Russian version of the dues Ex human revolution is region lock one. Os we can only register and unlock the game in the Russia itself. So they actually suggested people in the region to do not purchase the game from outside and purchase the game from the Russia itself otherwise game will never get activated and those people are unable to play the game. And also told that if there is problem while registering the game and giving error like region conflict then return the game to the retailer from where they have purchased the game.

Yes the green man gaming like sites has notified the user regarding the region locking. They told that they have conversation regarding the region locking with the publisher and told that the game will be region locked and and the steam key which was provided to them are work for all the users regardless of which region they are living in. so I don’t think the peple who have purchased the digital downloads will face any major problem.and theyw will recive the key of the game one day before or on the day when the game launches.

I have got this detail which will really help you to determine which version will work in which region
    • Languages - English Release Region - UK Steam Account Region - UK Only
    • Languages – English Release Region - Outside of UK Steam Account Region - EU, but NOT UK, Russia or Poland
    • Languages - French, Italian, German, Spanish Release Region - Outside of UK Steam Account Region - EU, but NOT UK, Russia or Poland
    • Languages - Russian, Polish Release Region - Russia/Poland Steam Account Region - Russia/Poland Only

Game has region lock the news is confirmed regarding this. so only way you can play the pc version of the game is by purchasing the game from the region you are living in and not from the region outside your location. Purchasing the copy of the digital download will be one solution for it. if you are travelling lot of time. But before ordering digital copy please confirm that the copy they are offering doesn’t have the region lock on it.