Thread: Can there will be motion blur and 64bit textures support in Deus Ex Human Revolution

Can there will be motion blur and 64bit textures support in Deus Ex Human Revolution

I have look out the trailers of the game over the internet the game looks nice and also gamplay is better. And review for the xbox 360 version will be also game. So in general the game is one of the best game in the year. But I have other question regarding the game is there in game motion blur feature which makes the game looks awesome. And can the game supports the 64 bit texture. So does anyone knows about the features in pc version of game which will make us play the game.

re: Can there will be motion blur and 64bit textures support in Deus Ex Human Revolution

I liked the game and preordered it .i have seen the trailer of the gameplay over the youtube and when I actually see it the view in the game is fps view and has the blurring while he is moving so I think the game has the motion blur for the objects with this game looks really realistic. I don’t have any idea about the 64 bit texture in game but I think it will be added in the game.

re: Can there will be motion blur and 64bit textures support in Deus Ex Human Revolution

Why everyone likes motion blur the game. It will cause the performance issue. Since when you enable the motion blur in the game the game frame rate will less while playing the game since it is using high graphics to show the visuals in blurry manner. Actually motion blur is the feature which is actually used in the movies. there total two types of motion blur in the video games one is like the movie and other is which will cover entire area around your fps player blurry. So I don’t think the motion blur is good for the fps game. If the game is racing one then it is okay.

The game looks really good in the screenshots and trailers. The 64 bit texture is actually the more detailed texture as compared to the normal texture which is used. The texture is rendered so highly so you can’t see any pixilation in the game object. In game if this feature will be there game will look more realistic as compared to the slight pixilation in the game. so I think the pixilation will be reduced in the game as seen in the trailer.

So the only 64 bit operating system will support this right. But actually I don’t think so the games which came out in this year has the really great visuals and graphics and I can’t see any pixilation in those games I am using the 32 bit os and still I can see the nice gameplay with less pixalations. So it will be actually depends on the how the graphics card handle the game. if you have good card with more memory and more powerful gpu .then the game will run perfectly well without any pixilation.

I don’t think that motion blur is necessary for the game. while playing the any game I will always try to disable the motion blur feature since I don’t like I like the clean fps game with nice visuals and graphics. And the dues Ex Human Revolution is the one of the great game with the best graphics and gameplay. Also the reviews for the xbox version has come out with the nice scores.