Thread: Empires & Allies: Repay people who are stucked at 90%

Empires & Allies: Repay people who are stucked at 90%

There are many of the people who are stuck at the 90% of the game and cannot proceed further of loading screen. I want to ask that what is the recompense that canbe provided from Zynga. Below are some points that could be considered about this.
    • Reset Everyone.
    • Give extra bonuses, power levels for those who got stucked.
    • Refund our money.
    • Delete the game.

Re: Empires & Allies: Repay people who are stucked at 90%

I think that none of those are going to accomplish. Asking unfair demands does nothing but show childishness. The game is not excessively competitive therefore they aren't going to reset people to 'even playing field', the grand bulk of people haven't spent a dime for game therefore they aren't going to 'refund money'(that being said if you did contact support, maybe they will), other than this deleting the game is probably one of the dumbest things that I have seen. While there is a number of people with the same problem, the grand greater part of players (90%+) do not have any problem.

According to me, you are the one who's not showing adulthood. You're reacting to a post that you didn't even read cautiously. The post is about the compensation and not demanding to provide all those actions listed in the post. Did you read cautiously? It's just a probable compensation but if Zynga has somewhat better then it is possible. The grand majority of people haven't spent a dime on the game so they aren't going to 'refund money that I would say is immature. Let's just evaluate it to FarmVille. The majority of people do not even pay a dime for that game. But it's not a suitable logic to refuse for refunding money. If you disburse it legally, and there's a difficulty, you have the right to get a refund. Therefore you're judgment is therefore unacceptable and inexperienced.

For one, you didn't state the 'delete game' as 'delete game just for those who are having this difficulty. Number one would be the most undeveloped. The rest, especially through the wording change to number 4 aren't too out of the realm, while number three would have to be a CS problem. The problem through number two is: What would be considered a fair and evenhanded recompense? You could have added the words or do you have any other suggestions to the end of your OP because reading it made me think those were the only options you were willing to entertain.

I think that the points mentioned above are good to say but that cannot be applied in actuality. But I can say good post….LOL.

What you are asking for is not only immature and ignorant but has no chance of happening. They will not roll back other users due to an issue effecting the minority, they are not going to 'delete' a game they put a lot of man hours and resources into creating, and there is no way they can give 'reasonable' bonuses to make up for 'lost time'. They obviously are aware of the problem, but just like every single other video game company they aren't going to talk about said problem until they isolate and are working on a fix. There are very few companies who will even acknowledge an issue with a game before they take the time to research it. They are obviously working on patching the game (and they are no doubt working on making it playable for everybody.

If you given money for any of the games and after that you requite to get it back then you will have to talk to the customer service. If you're just going to complain to have your 'voice' heard the Halo forums are over there. Does it suck that a game doesn't work when you want it to? Sure. Is it the end of the world? No. Go outside, watch T.V., read the news, take a look at the E3 coverage, and take a deep breath. This isn't some atrocity they are doing here, get over it.

I can guarantee you that they will not be 'reimbursing' players with energy or resources. You can type it in all caps, underlined, and bolded as much as you want but it's not going to happen. There have been many worse things that have happened in the industry where no compensation was awarded, to think that they would do it here(especially when their previous games they didn't award any) is just being ignorant to the company and how it does business.