Thread: Is XBL & PSN Themes/Avatar Stuff Available for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Is XBL & PSN Themes/Avatar Stuff Available for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Hello friends did anyone have heard anything about the themes or the avatar props and outfits for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I know about the lame, I am also fan of such stuffs. Someone has any idea that what is the Eidos Montreal will be offering it? Actually I am wishing to have the Sarif Arm for my avatar, which I would love to have (as it is must for me) and the Jensen’s coat is also the good one and I will be fine with that too. So please suggest me more themes / Avatar for the game. It would be great and lot of fun to work. Thank You.

re: Is XBL & PSN Themes/Avatar Stuff Available for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Well I do not believe that there has been said or announced for the Themes or Avatar for the Deus Ex: Human Revolution game. As I am having not interest in this, as it is crappy avatar stuff, but I would to use a nice and more attractive theme, preferably heng- sha city or detroit backdrop which is been taken from the Jensens apartment window. So I could not help you more on this.

I have seen some of the screenshots of an XBOX and also of PS3 DX-HR dashboard / theme; it is typically linked with the QR code promotion. I am think that the winner will get it the earlier or might be for free, or which they suggest which will be available to buy. I am not sure about the avatar items, as I have never spent money on such stuff. I would definitely make an exclusion if the Adam's trench coat, or a sexy pair of Sarif Arms are available or not, but these are the cool suggestion which are made by you. If I got any more I will make a suggestion for you over you and also will try to find out for more themes or the avatar for the XBL and PSN users.

Well, I want to ask you that why are you going for the PS3 theme. You can make one of your own or you can just search on the internet which is already made. You can search it on the internet or you can search on the Google. You will definitely find the perfect theme which would not be of your choice. Just try to surf and get it.

There are themes available but I am not sure where and which links you might get the themes / avatars. If I got any information on the themes / avatars available and also which are the best and which are not.

Re: Is XBL & PSN Themes/Avatar Stuff Available for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Thank you so much for all your advice and suggestion which you people has made for the Themes or Avatars for the Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I will try to work as per your suggestion and also as per the advice you have given to me. If I found more links or any new search that will be good theme / avatar I will post about them over here. If you still keep on getting any more themes or the avatars then keep on posting over here so that I would be able to have them and also the other users can have hand on it. Thanking you all once again.