Thread: Get From Dust game save to work

Get From Dust game save to work

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 1 week and I completed almost half of this game. But suddenly I lost my all save games files. And now I have to start this game from first stage of this game, and it to frustrate to play all these things again. So I am totally confused with it. How I can get from dust game save to work for another time. If anyone have any progress file of these then please share it with me. I hope that you guys will help me to solve these issues. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Get From Dust game save to work

Hello even I am facing the same problem but in other way actually whenever I am playing this game and when I am trying to save this progress then it showing game saved but when I am again starting at that moment its starting from the initial stage. So whenever I am playing then I have to play this game from start and it feels so boring for me. Is there any idea about this?

Maybe there is problem with your game I think. Because someday before I was facing same issue but then I reinstall it and then I was able to save my progress. So I will suggest you to uninstall all its previous files and reinstall it and then see if its work for you.

Hello I don’t think so is there any save files available to continue this game. But still I will suggest you to go on a torrent and there search about these files. I am sure that you will get save file for this game on torrent, and if suppose I find any file for these then I will post back here. Actually I start to play this game 2 days before so I did not reach up to the mid of game. So for that you have to wait up to that time lol. In addition if you get any solution for this query then please share that solution with us. So we are able to understand about this perfectly. I hope you will get solution of it.

Hello while searching about this I found the following link on the same site. Just go through it and see if it’s helpful for you. It is about how to save your work progress and not about how to get it but I think it will help you in some part. I hope this will help you.
    I cannot save my progress in from Dust Game