Thread: When will Castle Crashers Pink knight DLC pack releasing?

When will Castle Crashers Pink knight DLC pack releasing?

Hello friends, I was finding about the Castle Crashers Pink knight Data Link Control (DLC) pack, and founded that it has been released in the United State of America PSN (PlayStation Network) stores. So I was finding that when it will be releasing in the PSN store which are over here. As I am eager waiting for the pack to be releasing over here and I will be the first to have hand over it. So if you people know any information that when it is releasing and when it is available in the stores over here. Thank You.

Re: When will Castle Crashers Pink knight DLC pack releasing?

I was also waiting for the same pack to play. I was just going on the Sony Computer Entertainment website of over here. The last news I have seen over there was it has not submitted any news for releasing the pack over here, so waiting to get some new form that websites, if I got any news then I will inform you also.

Yes, it has been released in the PSN store of the U.S. but it has not been released over here. I have also had a word with Sony team who handles the PSN department, they told me that there have also send two mails to the other department of the other country to give us the submission of the date that when will we are releasing it over here. But they told that they have not got any reply from the mail which they have sent to them. So they told me to wait for some more weeks, as they are getting any reply then they will post over there and might get the release date also. So now you can just wait and see they post on the website.

I found it that they are working hard to release the pack over here. They are sorting out the Pink Knight over here. They said there is something mysterious and strange thing is going on but they are trying hard to release out over here as soon as it is possible. As I get the release date will let you know over here.

Thank you guys, I am waiting for the launching and I have seen the reviews and preview of that pack online, so I can’t wait to have the hand over it. So I was also trying to order it from the U.S. itself but I have not done that, as I was thinking to buy it from over here as I have brought the Play station from over here so I thought to buy the pack form here, as I might does not support the pack which I will buy form U.S. So it will be great if the pack is been released soon and the entire PSN user can have a hand over it. Just let me know the exact date that when is releasing and also in which stores it is available. So thank you for your posts.