Thread: Do we need to buy online pass separately for “Need For Speed hot pursuit” on PSN?

Do we need to buy online pass separately for “Need For Speed hot pursuit” on PSN?

I was waiting for “Ned For Speed-Hot pursuit” to come on PSN. At last, after the last Playstation Store update, we can buy “Need for speed-Hot pursuit” now on PSN store. But before buying it, I want to know that the price mentioned for his game is with the online pass or we need to buy it separately? I think it should be with the online pass, but I will buy this game until I am sure about this.

Re: Do we need to buy online pass separately for “Need For Speed hot pursuit” on PSN?

I think the price is included with the price of the online pass as, it would be disreputable if we have to buy the online pass separately.

Re: Do we need to buy online pass separately for “Need For Speed hot pursuit” on PSN?

Yes, it would be disreputable. But, EA Sports always make prices of their games on PS Store a lot higher than that we can buy from Amazon or eBay. And that is the reason that before buying this game I want to be sure about price is included with online pass.

According information that I got from EA Sports, EA always include online pass on its each game on PSN and XBL.

Here I want to add my problem also. I am not able to find NFS Hot Pursuit on PSN. I want to have this game. Please help, where can I find it?

You can buy it from zavvi.com also. I also bought this game from there. And I got this game at the price of £17.99.