Thread: You should not purchase Assassins creed Brotherhood from PlayStation Store

You should not purchase Assassins creed Brotherhood from PlayStation Store

I am having a particular query which I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have found that the people are suggesting that you should not purchase this particular game Assassins creed Brotherhood from the PlayStation store. If you are going to purchase the same then it will be quite expensive. Let me know if you are aware of any specific information which will help me out over here.

Re: You should not purchase Assassins creed Brotherhood from PlayStation Store

Yes you are absolutely right this particular game is available for £23.99 on the PlayStation Store. You can get same from the local retailer at the cost of the £ 19.99. it seems to be quite costly. I would think twice before purchasing from the PlayStation store.

Well thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours over here. I think the price which you have mentioned over here is charged by the publisher. Let me know how much they will charge for the same? I think we they might provide the less amount of the physical media? The decrease in the price of game after completing certain period of mine. Let me know if you can give a light shed on this particular matte. Thanks a lot again in advance.

I have found that the store has rip off. I am thinking that it will take little more time to get down the price of the game. if you are supposed to share the game then you can get the same by simply contributing £ 4. So I think it will be far better solution if you are supposed to purchase the game for you.
    I don’t agree with the stuff which you have mentioned over here. I let you know that it will be against of the Terms & Conditions and it might be possible that it will banned all the users who has purchased the above mentioned game.

There could be couple of reason why the price is so high at the Playstation store. I think the publisher of the game has released the entire game on the PS Store at craze prize than that of the selling at the retailer store. I think I will purchase this particular game from retailer of the game rather than that of the playstation store and I think it will more cost effective for all the gamers.

I think the price which you have mentioned over here that is £23.99 did not bad at all for purchasing because this particular game has got lots of popularity. However there is an issue with it. this particular game is having less content than that of the platinum retail version which it is having. Digital distribution will not give any kind of the benefits in terms of the pricing of the game. it is totally dependent on you about the purchasing of the game on the PS store or not.

Well according to me the digital distribution is seems to be future. The only reason the game is so cheaper at the retail store is that the retailer are purchasing the large quota of the game. I am expecting that the developer of the game will keep the price of the game higher for the nearby future.

There are very few publisher who are saying that ‘This game will sell, you can afford to pay us a bit more’. I am not interested to go for the digital distribution into the game. if all the retailers are getting together than it will total screw the publishers and distribution over here. if the PSN becomes cheaper than all the retailer will become mad and they will not keep stock or they keep in less amount.

Well I can understand the thing which you have mentioned over here and it is making sense. If they are going to provide the Digital Download than they have to take some middle man in between. Because the Sony is having their own network so that they can get their own profit. If you are having lots of issue with the price then you should contact the developer to get the requirement of yours.