Thread: Can we have multiplayer mode in Splinter cells?

Can we have multiplayer mode in Splinter cells?

I love to do various kind of the video games on the computer of mine. Currently I am playing Splinter Cells. I wanted to know whether there is any HP upgrades for the multiplayer mode of the game? Let me know if you are of any useful information to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have multiplayer mode in Splinter cells?

I loved the look and feel of this particular game and I was also expecting that there will be multiplayer mode of the game. but still there is no particular response from the developer of the game in this particular matter. we have to wait for the same.

I think the thing which you have come to know is seems to be rumor. I mean there is no releasing of the multiplayer mode of the game. I was really excited about the above mentioned thing now I am disappointed after come to know that there will not be releasing of the multiplayer mode of the game. however I am expecting that it will be available nearby future. We need to wait for the same.

I was thinking that the multiplayer mode of the game will be most excited feature of this particular game. but I don’t think so this particular thing is going to be happen. If they are not going to multiplayer mode of the game than at least they should provide the mod tools in the game which will help us to get the requirement of the all the people. Let see what modding community is going to in this particular situation.

I was also expecting that the multiplayer mode of the game will provide great fun while playing the game online. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you wanted over here. also you can wait for the response from the modding community to get the appropriate mod to make the thing working. I am hoping that they will take positive action on this particular matter.

I wanted to say thanks a lot to all the people who have replied with the possible solution to get the requirement of mine. Well according to me the entire thing is dependent on the developer of the game can help you out on this particular matter. we can also expect some help from the modding community. Anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in.