Thread: Modern Warfare 2 error message’ Connecting to matchmaking server..’

Modern Warfare 2 error message’ Connecting to matchmaking server..’

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I am trying to play Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3 of mine. When I am trying to connect with the server it is prompting with an error message. The error message can be stated as follow ‘Connecting to matchamaking server..’ I cannot figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Modern Warfare 2 error message’ Connecting to matchmaking server..’

Looking at problem which you have stated over here I am suspecting that there is an issue with the internet connection which you are using. I am suggesting that you should simply run an internet connection and let me know whether it help you out to figure out the root cause of the problem.

I am suspecting that the error message which you are getting into the situation of yours is associated with Activision's side. I let you know about a real basic solution which help you out to fix the matter of yours. I am suggesting that you should simply try connect with the server after couple of hours. Because there is a possibility that the server might be down due to maintenance work and I am not wrong than they are already working on the same to resolve the matter.

In this particular situation you might need to enable the UPnP. In case it is not available you should simply shutting down the router and also you should shut down the PS3. Once you have done the same you should unplug router as well as PS3 together. After completing you should visit the router config page you have to see that UPnP enabled on it. So try the same and let me know whether it is useful or not.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the port which has been involved with the router. Well I am suggesting that you should do port forwarding on the router of yours. also you have to see that there is something like Firewall than you should disable for a while and see the situation is getting change. If the situation is changed than you should configure the firewall so that issue will not persist.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have tried with lots of stuff to fix the mix matter but there was none of it was applicable. I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the entire game on the PS 3 of yours. you should redownload the game and install the same on PS3.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there could be a bug issue with this particular game. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. The developer will work on the same and release a patch which you have to download and install the same on the computer. I am hoping that the developer of the game will help you out to fix the matter of yours.