Thread: Can we have Diablo 3 for the PS3?

Can we have Diablo 3 for the PS3?

well there will be number of games which are available for the consoles. Now I have come to know that there is a releasing of the Diablo 3 game is going to be release for the PS3. I have searched on the google to get the idea of entire thing but there was no much information. Let me know if you are aware of any useful information which will give me a light shed on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have Diablo 3 for the PS3?

I am really happy to hear about the thing that is that the above mentioned game is confirmed for the PS3. I am expecting that all the users who are wanted to play the above mentioned game is going to have the great fun while playing the same.

I let you know that I have played the previous version of this particular game that is Diablo 2. It would be a great thing if the third version is released particularly for the PS3. If you are talking about Starcraft so I think it will not be useful if they are supposed to release the same on the console as this particular game is seems to be a RTS. The entire game is seems to be slash game which is having something like rpg element.

I am wondering that the entire game is looking like Sacred 2 or I can say that Sacred 2 is seems to be like as Diablo. Well I am wondering that playing of the Baldur's gate GameCube and which kind of the way back. The controls is seems to be fine. Personally I would like to have the Diablo III for the console market. I think this particular game is quite awesome to play.

I would prefer to play the PC version of this particular game rather than that of the PS3 version of the game. I cannot play the game on the PS3 I need to use the mouse as well as keyboard. If all the games are developed on the same kind of platform than there will not be any sense of competition. According to me the PC version of the game will quite cheaper than that of the PS3 version of the game. so far there is really less information available and I think we should wait for the announcement from the developer of the game on this particular matter.

I am unable to figure out whether the game will be cheaper or not. you are absolutely right we should contact the developer of the game and ask them to provide further assistance on this particular matter. I am hoping that they will provide useful information on this particular matter.