Thread: What kind of song do you listen to while playing computer or video games?

What kind of song do you listen to while playing computer or video games?

I want to know people who plays video games or computer what kind of music they listen in background while playing games mostly I play medal of honour so according to you which music will better for it ??

Re: What kind of song do you listen to while playing computer or video games?

not at all actually the game is developed after long hard work .obviously they make good background sounds and music according to game and game situation the horror games like shadow man and resident evil if you will play music in background such as punk and hip hop it going to decrease the fell and fun of game and redirect your focus from the game . I always just listen to the music that are built with the game. If I would simple play music .

Re: What kind of song do you listen to while playing computer or video games?

Re mostly I play Metal and Rock because they got lots of beats and energy to pump me up and to fell me enthusing and if you play sports games such as fifa 11 or basket ball then you can listen music by queen bands, Back In Black.